D a y 1
- In the morning, we arrive at Maumere airport, where we will be picked up by the tour leaders and taken straight to Ombak putih.
- After a cultural performance at Watublapi Village, Back on the boat for lunch.
- In the afternoon, while we settle in, we set sail to Kodia. We will arrive just before sunset.
D a y 2
- After spending a quiet night at anchor, we start the day at the small cluster of islands surrounded by white sand beaches and beautiful coral reefs.
- We will spend the day snorkelling, hiking and exploring this beautiful area.
-During the night, we cruise westwards to Capo des Flores, ‘the Cape of Flowers’, as named by the Portuguese for the island’s beauty.
D a y 3
- After breakfast on board, we will move north along the Capo des Flores to a great snorkelling site and beach, where we will snorkel, swim and paddle.
- We then continue cruising to the mighty Ile Mandiri off Larantuka. After lunch, we will go ashore and be welcomed into the local village by the residents with songs and dancing.
-During the night time, we sail eastwards to Solor.
D a y 4
- On Solor, we will visit a local village and an old Portuguese fort, built in the 16th Century to protect their hold on the Spice Trade.
- After our visit we head for Lembata Island, taking our time to cruise throughout the day, stopping off along the route for snorkelling and exploring.
D a y 5
- We will wake up on Lembata Island on the far east side of Flores. Our morning view includes the massive live volcano called Ile Api (Island of Fire). We will be welcomed ashore in a local village, where we can witness the production of their famous local textiles.
- After lunch on the boat, we will sail across the bay to snorkel on a vibrant local reef. It is also possible to swim and paddle on a local beach.
- This evening, the crew will set up for a beach BBQ and party under the stars.
- We head back west along the north coast of Flores
D a y 6
- We will wake up again off the coast of the Capo de Flores.
- Today is the day the for snorkelling, paddling and exploring this beautiful part of Indonesia, including a visit to a local village, before heading further west at sunset.
D a y 7
- Today we will wake up off Paluweh Island, an active volcano that rises 3000m from the sea floor.
- We will spend the day exploring the island and the surrounding reefs with hikes, swimming, snorkelling, paddle boarding and pay a visit to the local Christian village.
D a y 8
-Today we will wake up near Riung Island. It will be a full day of island exploration, hiking, snorkelling, paddling and kayaking.
- In the evening we will be anchored off-shore to witness thousands of fruit bats come out from their roosting trees to head to the mainland to forage.
- We will cruise overnight to Rinca Island.
D a y 9
- We wake up early and go ashore on Rinca Island for a trek and have an encounter with Komodo Dragons under the guidance of experienced rangers.
- After lunch, we will snorkel at Siaba Reef’s corals, home to many sea turtles.
-We continue on a short cruise to Komodo National Park.
D a y 1 0
-We will head out into Komodo National Park to Makassar reefs to snorkel with mantas, followed with visit to Pink Beach for snorkelling.
-After lunch, we will be dropped you to the airport or hotel for your onwards travel.