You capture the moment. We make the memory.
We know many of you have been patiently waiting for when the time comes for us to roam the planet freely again. Let’s walk down the memory lane by submitting some of your best shots during a trip that you did with us. Before scrolling through those amazing images of yours, let us tempt you with the prizes that makes you want to jump on a plane right now to sail with us.
- Winners will have corals planted named after them. During the pandemic, we have been actively nursing three coral racks in Bali and we are going to adopt one whole rack that will be dedicated to all of our winders.
- Winners art piece (yes, that refers to your images) will be hanging on one of our ships.
- The winning images will be published across SeaTrek’s social media and website.
- Special offer for a SeaTrek cruise
Have we successfully lured you yet? I mean, how awesome is it that you get to participate in a photo competition and to have corals planted and named after you? And when we’re able to travel again, your corals will be waiting for your visit in Bali.
Here are some ground rules of the competition:
- Free to enter and open to anyone who has been aboard SeaTrek’s boats either the Ombak Putih or the Katharina. Images should be taken during a cruise with SeaTrek.
- The image is yours and cannot be someone else’s. meaning you were the one who took the image.
- No animals were harmed or manipulated in the making of the image.
- SeaTrek recognizes you, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each entry.
- SeaTrek will pick one image from each category as the winners.
- Adventure & Fun
- Wildlife on Land
- Wildlife at Sea
How to Submit
To enter, you must send your image through email to [email protected] with the email subject: SeaTrek Photo Competition.
- Image is submitted with a short description such as where it was taken, when, or any details that you remember.
- Image should not be smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5M.
- Image should be in JPG, JPEG, or PNG file.
- You can submit as many as 5 images per participant. The images entered can be in different categories or all images can be entered into a single category. Judging will be based on a single image and not the series of image.
Monday, 21st of June at 18:00 (GMT+8)
Saturday, 10th of July 2021 via public announcement across all of our social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
We will also contact the winners privately by email.
If you have any questions about this competition, please feel free to reach us by email to [email protected] or WhatsApp to +62-811-3970-840.
Best of luck and most importantly, have fun!
May the odds be ever in your favor!